Sales Administrator (Dublin)January 29, 2018
Development Team Manager (Dublin)January 31, 2018
Dartford, South-East London
ProVision CameraMatics is a leader in fleet intelligence and risk management systems based around fleet telematics, fleet CCTV, driver safety and compliance solutions.
We are looking for a self-driven person that thrives in a busy operations environment to provide support and assistance our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Support Technician will join our operations team and will play a fundamental role in liaising with our customers and sales team.
Successful candidates can be trained in the below, but should possess a basic understanding of these concepts
- Basic Networking (Firewalls, Port Control, Static IP networking)
- Data Storage Management (Formatting/Maintenance of HDDs, SDs, partition management, filesystems)
- Version Control (Firmware, Software builds, Live vs Development environments, etc)
- Preparing, Configuring and Testing Vehicle CCTV and Safety Systems, following specifications and standards, to deliver bespoke solutions to clients
- Providing 1st Line support to customers with technical enquiries and operational enquiries. (Training will be provided for technical systems)
- Working with others in both Technical and Operations teams to resolve customer issues promptly and to their satisfaction
- Ensuring records of stock, jobs and tasks are kept up to date, producing reports, updating relevant parties as needed
- Scheduling of service work and new installations, liaising between engineers and customers
- Performing any other duties that may be reasonably required from time-to-time
- Be technically minded, with an ability to learn new systems and skills
- Have excellent communication skills to liaise with customers, and internal sales and technical teams
- Be capable of working autonomously, managing own schedule to meet targets and delivery deadlines
- Be flexible – able to adapt to short notice changes to projects, or respond quickly to urgent customer requests, whilst managing normal workload
- Experience with using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
You are an enthusiastic and energized individual with a positive, helpful attitude. You love technology and pushing yourself to meet company and customer demands. You don’t get flustered under pressure and you can think around issues to find solutions quickly.
Your word is your bond, so if you say you’ll get something done, you do. In fact, you’ll do it better than anyone else.
You’re a hard worker and not a clock-watcher.