Tech Tuesday – Where Can I Place Cameras In My Rigid Trucks?February 28, 2018
Fleet Near-Miss Reporting – Are You Doing It? You Should!March 14, 2018
- Preparing, Configuring and Testing Vehicle CCTV and Safety Systems, following specifications and standards, to deliver bespoke solutions to clients
- Stock control In and out of the Provision
- Working with others with Operations and sales to meet deadlines.
- Ensuring records of stock, jobs and tasks are kept up to date, producing reports, updating relevant parties as needed
- Performing any other duties that may be reasonably required from time-to-time
The candidate should:
- Have excellent communication skills to liaise with customers, and internal sales and technical teams
- Be capable of working autonomously, managing own schedule to meet targets and delivery deadlines
- Be flexible – able to adapt to short notice changes to projects, or respond quickly to urgent customer requests, whilst managing normal workload
- Experience with using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Successful candidates can be trained in the above, but should possess a basic understanding of these concepts.