FORS Standard Version 5 Is Coming – Are You Ready?November 30, 2018
ProVision CameraMatics is a leader in fleet intelligence and risk management systems based around fleet telematics, fleet CCTV, driver safety and compliance solutions.
We are looking for a self-driven person that thrives in a busy operations environment to provide support and assistance to our clients.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company who is leading the way across Ireland and UK in the field of CameraMatics.
- Preparing, configuring and testing Vehicle CCTV and Safety Systems, following specifications and standards, to deliver bespoke solutions to clients
- Providing first line support and training to customers with technical enquiries and operational enquiries. (Training will be provided for technical systems)
- Working closely with colleagues in both the Technical and Operations teams to resolve customer issues promptly and to their satisfaction
- Stock control – receiving and issuing stock from Stores. Responsible for monthly stock-counts
- Ensuring records of stock, jobs and tasks are kept up to date, producing reports, updating relevant parties as needed
- Scheduling of service work, liaising between engineers and customers
- Performing any other duties that may be reasonably required from time-to-time
The candidate should:
- Be technically minded, with an ability to learn new systems and skills
- Have excellent communication skills to liaise with customers, external engineers, and internal sales and technical teams
- Possess attention to the detail
- Be capable of working autonomously, managing own schedule to meet targets and delivery deadlines
- Be flexible – able to adapt to short notice changes to projects, or respond quickly to urgent customer requests, whilst managing normal workload
- Experience with using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Knowledge of at least some of the following:
- Basic Networking (Firewalls, Port Control, Static IP networking)
- Data Storage Management (Formatting/Maintenance of HDDs, SDs, partition management, filesystems)
- Version Control (Firmware, Software builds, Live vs Development environments, etc)
You are an enthusiastic and energized individual with a positive, helpful attitude. You love technology and pushing yourself to meet company and customer demands. You don’t get flustered under pressure and you can think around issues to find solutions quickly.
Your word is your bond, so if you say you’ll get something done, you do. In fact, you’ll do it better than anyone else. You’re a hard worker and not a clock-watcher and possess a can-do attitude.