Embedded Linux Firmware DeveloperJune 13, 2018
Don’t You Deserve A Fleet Camera System That You Can Rely On?July 9, 2018
ProVision CameraMatics is a leader in fleet intelligence and risk management systems based around fleet telematics, fleet CCTV, driver safety and compliance solutions.
Our growth into new business models and channels means we are now looking for a Midlands based, Field Sales executive. This a key role that will take ProVision to a new level in the UK market.
This is a fantastic opportunity for development and career progression within a rapidly growing company with a fun and friendly environment. You will receive product and industry training which will enable you to work to your best, thereby increasing your earning potential and promotional prospects.
If you have the hunger to succeed and the work ethic to match then this could be the job for you.
Role: Field Sales Executive
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary £22k - £27k OTE £55k
- Company car, laptop, mobile phone
- Excellent commission structure
- Uncapped earnings potential
- Generous annual leave allowance of 28 days (incl. Bank Holidays)
- Win new customers using various customer sales methods, (cold calling, appointment setting, company presentations, gaining referrals, attending tradeshows, etc ).
- Forecast monthly activities in advance, with planned sales revenue, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers’ needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Maintenance of information on CRM system
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meetings, sales events and training sessions to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial data.
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory.
- Minimum 12 months experience within a target driven sales environment.
- Experience with sales to the Transport & Logistics sector essential.
- Experience selling vehicle safety equipment preferable.
- Strong oral & written communication skills.
- Dynamic & target driven.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise & manage time effectively
- Good IT skills